- Air Conditioning / Heater
- Electric Components & Lights
- Air supply
- Belt/ Chain Drive
- Cylinder Block
- Cylinder Head
- Engine Electric
- Gaskets/ Seals
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Supply System
- Maintenance / Service Parts
- Wheel Drive
India - the successful manufacturer of Chevrolet cars and auto spare parts
The Chevrolet logo colour has changed many times, but it never inverted its bowtie styles. At times when Billy Durant went to a restaurant, his mind evolved the picture out of it. This is how the logo came into existence a very good emblem for Chevrolet. So is its genuine quality structures defines itself that simplicity never shows a fake picture?
Firstly, they introduced a bowtie logo in the year 1914 imported on the H - series. Chevrolet started serving India, namely Chevrolet Corsa and Chevrolet Astra in 2003. Their first manufacturing was in Halol, Gujarat. In India, its basically know for its fuel-efficient mechanism.
The biggest milestone in Chevy's life was in Talegaon, India when the first Powertrain plant manufactured 100,000 engines within two prosperous years. The Chevrolet produces variants of automotive and automobiles worldwide from higher to lower range or compact to commercial trucks.
- Know the difference in Genuine and OEM spare parts Find out the difference between OEM and Genuine au...
- Find car parts using VIN at boodmo.com It is pretty easy to find car parts using VIN at b...
- Overview of aftermarket product manufacturers in India The growing demand of substitute spare parts in in...