- Air Conditioning / Heater
- Electric Components & Lights
- Air supply
- Belt/ Chain Drive
- Cylinder Block
- Cylinder Head
- Engine Electric
- Gaskets/ Seals
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Supply System
- Maintenance / Service Parts
- Wheel Drive
Buy car spares for Daewoo Cielo and Daewoo Matiz in India online at boodmo.com
After Daewoo group gained the control in January 1983, the name was officially changed to Daewoo Motor Co. Until 1996, its all cars were based on GM cars and all the Saehan models were named under Daewoo models. In the year 1992, its joint venture with GM ended leaving the Daewoo Motor Co an independent identity.
For the Indian market, the South Korean company introduced the Cielo in 1994 followed by Matiz in 2000. Both the cars failed to get a good response from the market and the market was led by Maruti Suzuki.
Over the time, it became difficult for car owners to find Daewoo genuine parts. However, time taking a turn and with the rise of ecommerce finding Daewoo spare parts online became easy. These days you can get Daewoo car parts at fair prices.
- Know the difference in Genuine and OEM spare parts Find out the difference between OEM and Genuine au...
- Find car parts using VIN at boodmo.com It is pretty easy to find car parts using VIN at b...
- Overview of aftermarket product manufacturers in India The growing demand of substitute spare parts in in...