- Air Conditioning / Heater
- Electric Components & Lights
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Supply System
- Maintenance / Service Parts
- Wheel Drive
Spare parts for the fastest car at online marketplace boodmo.com
The story of Enzo is all about his dedication to amazingly fastest cars. His craziness with mechanics and engineering pulled him to take part in his first car racing contest but he was good but not best that time. Enzo couldn't see his car ruined in any of winning races. In the mid of 1920, retired Ferrari pursued his first love turning out with his name in 1929. Thereafter that in 1939 he started his own firm, his first built Ferrari took part in 1947's Rome grand prix also won the race an independent carmaker. Ferrari occurred as obvious winner in every car races just broke the field.
Today, Ferrari's horse logo have its swagger within its brand, the symbol itself costs cubic bucks. In 1969 Ferrari acquired under the Fiat holdings. When Fiat expands its stake over Ferrari in 2012 the old Ferrari 250 GTO of 1962 become the most expensive car throughout the history.
- Know the difference in Genuine and OEM spare parts Find out the difference between OEM and Genuine au...
- Find car parts using VIN at boodmo.com It is pretty easy to find car parts using VIN at b...
- Overview of aftermarket product manufacturers in India The growing demand of substitute spare parts in in...