- Air Conditioning / Heater
- Electric Components & Lights
- Air supply
- Belt/ Chain Drive
- Cylinder Block
- Cylinder Head
- Engine Electric
- Gaskets/ Seals
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Supply System
- Maintenance / Service Parts
- Wheel Drive
Popular models of FIAT - all sorts of car parts at boodmo.com
They started driving their company before and after WWI. In that period, Fiat involved in supplying various forces for war with military vehicles, weapons or aircrafts, etc. During WWII many of the Fiat's got ceased also many of them were destroyed.
Thereafter, In 1948 Fiat's again reconstructed with its overcoming profits into the market. One of the most popularly running models in the Fiat history was Fiat 500. Fiat continued its productions into both domestic markets as well as exports.
1990 was again a period of Fiat's crisis in the market college. In order to cope up with the crisis, the company extended their business internationally. Their they displayed and marketed Fiat as the most affordable car's which sincerely took them to a global market college.
To celebrate Fiat's 100th anniversary, the oval-shaped logo was changed into the round-shaped version. Fiat yet continues its successive path along technology, synthesized engines and models.
- Know the difference in Genuine and OEM spare parts Find out the difference between OEM and Genuine au...
- Find car parts using VIN at boodmo.com It is pretty easy to find car parts using VIN at b...
- Overview of aftermarket product manufacturers in India The growing demand of substitute spare parts in in...