- Air Conditioning / Heater
- Electric Components & Lights
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Supply System
- Maintenance / Service Parts
- Wheel Drive
Where can you find the biggest price list for spare parts in India?
Opel India Pvt Ltd is the division of General Motors India Pvt Ltd which is a subsidiary of General Motors. The company was introduced in 1996 and was discontinued from India in 2006 due to falling sales and the lack of customers interests and was later replaced by Chevrolet. The Chevrolet is also ending its sales after December 2017, however, the company will continue to export its vehicles to other countries from India. In India, the company introduced three vehicles namely - Opel Astra, Corsa, and Vectra and had its manufacturing plant in Halol Gujarat which is now being used by Chevrolet India. The Chevrolet India has its headquarter in Gurgaon.
Though the company has ended its services in the country, however, Opel car parts are still available to buy in India. Customers can browse its online catalogue and can compare the prices offered by various manufacturers.
- Know the difference in Genuine and OEM spare parts Find out the difference between OEM and Genuine au...
- Find car parts using VIN at boodmo.com It is pretty easy to find car parts using VIN at b...
- Overview of aftermarket product manufacturers in India The growing demand of substitute spare parts in in...