- Air Conditioning / Heater
Electric Components & Lights
- Alternator Components
- Audio System
- Control Units
- Electric Drive
- Fuses/ Relays
- Information / Communication Systems
- Security System
- Spark/ Glow Plug
- Starter motor
- Windscreen Cleaning Parts
- Wiring Harness
- Air supply
- Belt/ Chain Drive
- Cylinder Block
- Cylinder Head
- Engine Electric
- Gaskets/ Seals
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Supply System
- Maintenance / Service Parts
- Wheel Drive
The company sold 350 cars – a number that was tremendous. In 1904 firm became the most profitable European company and the owners woke up rich one morning. Renault automobiles appeared popular throughout the world. Louis extended the assortment by producing racecars, buses, trucks and even agricultural machinery. The company even survived World War I and World War II though not its owner. After the industrial death corporation was nationalized. Nowadays Renault is a huge car manufacturer that owns Dacia and Samsung Motors and produces the best automobiles across the globe.
Interesting facts about Renault:
1. Renault has fantastic racing history. Renault won the first ever Grand Prix, held in Le Mans in 1906. The fastest Renault car was the Alpine A443.
2. The Renault Clio won the European Car of the Year twice – the Mk1 in 1991 and the Mk3 in 2006.
3. The Renault Laguna got five out of five stars in 2001 under Euro NCAP’s safety assessment system of the time. This was unexampled.
Where to purchase upscale Renault car parts online?
However safe and durable the car is it needs upgrading once in a while. And of course, only Renault genuine parts will do. People tend to be so busy all the time so it’s very convenient to buy Renault OEM and aftermarket car parts online. Visit boodmo.com website and select Renault auto parts for your liking. It’s the webpage that supplies only high-quality products, has present-day price lists and catalogues. The company provides only honest and quick transactions all over India and has a wide diversity of Renault spares for sale. So don’t be wavering between quality and price. Go to boodmo.com and get Renault car spare parts while they are in stock!
- Know the difference in Genuine and OEM spare parts Find out the difference between OEM and Genuine au...
- Find car parts using VIN at boodmo.com It is pretty easy to find car parts using VIN at b...
- Overview of aftermarket product manufacturers in India The growing demand of substitute spare parts in in...