Tata Zest is a small compact sedan, a production of Tata Motors automotive company. The car first debuted on Auto Expo exhibition in 2014 in India. The model appeared commercially available on the Indian auto market in the same year, at the end of summer.
Zest model is the part of the Falcon program. It is based on the platforms of Tata Indica and Indigo Manza. The auto was built on Fiat automobile factory located in Ranjangaon.
PLUG_ CYLINDER HEAD SDE
Dispatch within 1 day
FRONT BEARING ALTERNATOR SDE- VALEO
WIPER CONTROLLER - 12V
ASSY TUBE FROM ECHU TO ADAPTOR(RL)
LOWER BALL JOINT ASSY KIT - 1 DIA 41.3
GLASS PLATE SUB-ASSY. LH
GLASS PLATE SUB-ASSY. RH
Brand: SUZUKI / MARUTI
Dispatch within 2 days
FRONT DOOR SECONDARY SEAL (MAPS) LH
ASSY MBR RAD SUPPORT VERTICAL STG I RH
ASSY REAR FOG LAMP
S1:VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR 8P CONTACT TYPE
KITE 4 SIDE VALANCE OB 2WAY LH HIGH GB
Tata Zest is available with either petroleum or diesel engine. A diesel engine has a volume of 1.3 liters and petroleum version is equipped with turbocharged Revotron with 90 horsepowers. All cars have a five-speed mechanical transmission and optionally – automated gearboxes on versions with diesel engines.
Basic variant with a motor which works on petrol is delivered in such car complete set:
● adjustable inclination of the steering wheel;
● cup holder in the central console;
● adjustable head restraints;
● storage box under the seat;
● air heating and conditioning in the compartment;
● door pockets.
A middle variation of petroleum auto is equipped with electrically powered window glasses, central lock, front electric socket, anti-fog headlights and also adjustable neck cushions.
The body of Tata Zest’s top variation is equipped with the following:
● projecting headlights;
● rear view video camera;
● stereo system with touchscreen;
● built-in audio system controls on the steering wheel;
● alloy wheels;
● front safety airbags;
● climate control system.
In the latest modification of Tata Zest named Quadrajet 1.3, they installed automatic transmission and diesel engine of 1.3 liters capacity which delivers 90 horsepowers at driving torque of 200 Nm.
Our online price list includes a vast variety of Tata Zest spare parts and accessories. We offer the following:
● Competitive prices – direct trading with component suppliers allow us to sell goods without added pricing, so we make it affordable for most car owners.
● A great selection of items in a catalog – we deal with manufacturers from all over the world and offer spares and accessories for a great number of automobiles of different production years.
● Guarantee that the chosen component 100% fits your auto. In case you find it complicated to choose it on your own, apply for the help of our consultants.
You are free to buy both original and aftersale Tata Zest accessories for a competitive cost.